Monday, May 31, 2010

Take One

So here goes, I am officially starting my own blog.  This has been a long time coming, from my pregnancy bed rest days when I was lurking on any blog I could find and thinking of starting my own.  Now it's my turn to talk about myself.

My name is Jamie. Our daughter, Rylie, is 7 months old now, unbelievable after everything we went through (thats a post for another day), but she is an amazing little girl and I love watching her grow.  I am married to Ryan and we live in Ohio with our two dogs Lincoln and Lucie (a Brussels Griffon and Chihuahua).

Here is our most recent photo at the water park:



3 comments:

  1. also enjoyed remembering the pregnancy story



    still cant believe all that happend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, what a great idea! I've bookmarked your blog! Miss you at OSU :(

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the changes you made on your blog today!

    ReplyDelete