Sunday, September 12, 2010

New 'Baby'

No, I am NOT pregnant....we are not even trying yet.  There IS another baby in our house though.  Rylie found my old baby doll in the closet the other day and has grown quite fond of it.
I always loved babies as a kid, real and pretend. I played with them all.the.time. This one doll in particular I was super attached too and I was never able to get rid of it.  I don't know if it is because it is so creepy real looking, or if it just the one I have the most memories playing with.  Whatever the reason, I had it in Rylie's closet and she crawled in and pulled it out.  She was instantly in love. I got these great shots of her playing with it.  Now if I sit at the end of the hall and have the baby wave to her, she will race over to give it a kiss :)
                                                            



She was so funny with it I had to get a video too.  She just kept talking to it and giving it kisses. Unfortunately, by the time I got the video, she was pretty much done playing. I still think it's cute though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment