Friday, June 4, 2010

Full Time Honeybee


This was Rylie's official full week at school with me.  She spends her days in the infant room, called the Honeybees. So CUTE! It is so fun to have her in the classroom next to me, I get to see her smile every time I pass by.  I am so glad to finally have her there with me.

(As a background to this, Rylie was sharing a spot with another child until a spot opened up. This meant she only attended school with me on Monday and Friday.  The other days of the week she was at my sister-in-laws which was a tricky situation for all parties involved.)

Everyone is much happier now :)

We also fed Rylie some big girl food this week.  She was able to hold a whole banana and bite as she needed and feed herself oatmeal on a spoon (a small attempt at baby led weaning).  She loves to feed herself!


Rylie has learned a new trick in her pack and play too:  

   
She smashes her face against it and wants us to touch her nose.  She will laugh hysterically and then smash her face again. Such a silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment